RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Friday, January 1, 2010 | 7:37 PM | 0 hearts?
2010 ROCK.
Pretty Night of 31/12/2009. Weather good so.

Yeah, family and I went to Sungei Wang for joined the Countdown party. Parked the car near Times Square, walked and walked, finally reached. When came to a places which not so crowded

, everyone was looked back, of course I same with them, looked back too! Guess which star I had seen? LOL. Is 林宇中~ Guards were surrounding him, to protect him of course! He looks quite handsome leh!! =P

After that, walked into sungei wang coz someone want went to toilet, the problems faced along the way is someone non-stopped using the soap-snow bottle sprayed me!!! Tak syok. I was not so that high yesterday. I keeps saying, aiyo~too crowded larh! Mum holding sis n my hand, so we won't be lost. LOL.

Enjoyed that night. Everyone so mad in it, welcoming the new year, 2010. Sky become pretty during the fireworks show, even though I didn't put much focus on it. =P Roof covered already, how to enjoyed? ><

Here some pic, takes by dad.

SARDINE FAMILY?

Pretty Ponytail. =)

Non-stopped spraying.

You ROCKS!




Bye 2009, Love 2010. xoxo.


Last but not least, good Luck to YIK WAI...Which officially going NS camp tomorrow!!! Enjoys your NS Life and gathering again after 3 months! Miss lar! LOL.

(Left to right)Jackie, Yi Wei, Kevin Wong, Benz Chai, YIK WAI, Lennox




/