Monday, December 28, 2009 | 8:45 PM |
0 hearts?
S.M.I.L.E
Yes, I'm back from kampung already! Miss me? lol~ Hang out with friend today, watching AVATAR, this movie so nice, rate 5 star for it! ★★★★★(sorry, i repeat this zillion times) But it really nice, love the view of the forest in this movie!After that, friend leave and I went to popular searching the new book, too expensive, didn't get any book today!But I buy magazine due to the calender =PSo so so tired coz all the housework is me handle now. Sucks! Pissed-off, family member dunno how to clean up the stuff(of course except my mum), after I cleaned up the floor, no need 5 minutes, dirty floor back again! I bet u will angry so!*Deep breath*, if not I will keep scolding people! =P Here some pic about the 2 nights 3 days spending on my grandma's house.So, let's check it out!
The baby kids with me! Oops, my sis ruined my pic!
Baby cheng smile!
My bro wif the cousin.
Me and pretty girl Xuan.
The baby kids again. Hui Ying, Xuan, En, Hao.
The last part of my grandma house, the ferry/ships will stopped here.
Xuan again! The girl which keep calling me played with her! She asked me,'when you come again?' and I answered,' When Chinese New Year lo'. See, how deep she love me! lol~
The naughty baby Cheng, bro of Xuan. He keep say want played ball ball when he saw the ball and also a little boy which like to ride bicycle.
Popeye the sailor man! Pupu~Kampung life is so freedom, fresh air, nice sun, seafood and so on! City life so stressed, here is the best choice relax in the kampung! =)
Good bye, my darling. Thanks for reading. See you next post!
/