Monday, December 21, 2009 | 11:15 PM | 0 hearts?
Holiday is so so so boring! As usual, wake up, eat, housework and reads fiction everyday, me like a machine which incessant repeated the same works!!
Yesterday, family and I watched competition which held near by my house, that's a DANCE COMPETITION, my mum participate also. Their are three different group, when till my mum group, I can read my mum face, she so nervous!!! Haha, but eventually my mum her group became champion! Number 1 leh!!!! =P So proud of you, my darling mum!
Whatever, time passes too FAST! I need to do revision about the Advance maths, I hope I won't become a loser in this subject! HELP~ So I think I need tuition for this subject, there been a long time I didn't get tuition. I HATE TUITION! ><
Just now chatting with primary school friend, maybe there will be a 2nd gathering again on 26 DEC. So sad, I might miss this gathering because I gonna back to my grandma's house~Sigh again!
A BORED CHRISTMAS COMING SOON. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!
and also...
Wish Ashley Happy Birthday, the girl which birthday on 24 Dec 1...
Yesterday, family and I watched competition which held near by my house, that's a DANCE COMPETITION, my mum participate also. Their are three different group, when till my mum group, I can read my mum face, she so nervous!!! Haha, but eventually my mum her group became champion! Number 1 leh!!!! =P So proud of you, my darling mum!
Whatever, time passes too FAST! I need to do revision about the Advance maths, I hope I won't become a loser in this subject! HELP~ So I think I need tuition for this subject, there been a long time I didn't get tuition. I HATE TUITION! ><
Just now chatting with primary school friend, maybe there will be a 2nd gathering again on 26 DEC. So sad, I might miss this gathering because I gonna back to my grandma's house~Sigh again!
A BORED CHRISTMAS COMING SOON. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!
and also...
Wish Ashley Happy Birthday, the girl which birthday on 24 Dec 1...

