Wednesday, December 30, 2009 | 11:56 PM | 0 hearts?
Erm, I think almost KC Sr2 student get their license already! But me haven't, Undang course haven't register also. Suck.
I reminded my dad already, I want done all things in this year, coz next year will be a busy year too! Sigh, dad want me finish study the book 1st then he willing brings me take the course!!!
Someone take new book but I still holding my sis her old book, still can use anot? *Curious-ing* After get a P or L license also no used one coz no car let me drive~ Or me driving a invisible car?
LOL. Who cares? Dad is poor now, we don't have money buy a NEW CAR even a second hand car. So the conclusion is NO MONEY, NO CAR!
Tomorrow is the last day of 2009, time pass really fast! Maybe will countdown with my family! Oops, crowded people make me CRAZY! Even thought it was fun, but too hot and I hate sweats!
Good Luck everyone. Enjoyed the last day of 2009! Happy everyday in 2010~~ =)
LOVE 2010.

