Thursday, October 22, 2009 | 3:32 PM | 0 hearts?
21 OCT 2009.Woohoo, 21 Oct ~ My birthday! As usual, back to school for maths practice. Feel bored and no mood to do because I'm waiting the coming of 10:00a.m ^^
Almost 10:30a.m, colour star n bluestorm finally back to school, bee and lim yunn gather at there also. When I'm come out from school, they start singing birthday song to me and we eat the birthday cupcakes(wondermilk) at there, a little embarrass, but I'm touch about this. =)
After that, went to 韩国村, so excited because this is my 1st time go there!!!!!! ^^
We shop there, eat there, chat there and waste money at there also!!!
The most important things is I GOT THE SURPRISE AT THERE TOO!
Remember the last post I have post about the things I desire to get it?MY DREAM COME TRUE. So surprise argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't stop showing to my family member =P
Nah nah nah, this is the album larh! ^^
Really thanks to my friends!!!!!!!!!! XOXO
Forgive me, I really dunno what I'm typing now!
p/s: I have hug my mum and say I LOVE U to her yesterday =P

