RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Sunday, August 23, 2009 | 12:57 PM | 0 hearts?
FA'SHO.
Looking at my FATTY ARM.

Holiday started. That also means TRIAL is coming soon! I'm so so so tired these few days, holding the books, but my eyes is looking at the other places. Feel sleepy, no mood to study, force myself already but fail. Kill ME.

Daddy, Mummy, little sis and brother going out this morning, go to grandma's house with dad's friend. Just leave me and my sis at home. TOO BAD, I'm sitting in front the computer now! =P
Will study later. Sambil study sambil makan junk food.

*Fringe Cut*
Maybe will change my fringe style this week, it was freaking long for me. Mummy want me cut the back hair also, she say my hair is too long! Cheh, I won't cut punya. I LOVE MY GHOST HAIR. Yeeps!
Ghost RENEE.

BIGBANG xFILA BIELLA LINGUA ST ---I want this shoes!!! Does anyone know where can buy it?



Don't know what I'm posting. Like a rubbish blog.=)
Whatever, everyone enjoy your sweetie holiday ya. Bye!




/