RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Thursday, August 6, 2009 | 5:31 AM | 0 hearts?
DANCE ALLURE

Ya, DANCE ALLURE CONCERT END. 1/8, can't forgot this day, some unhappy things was happened - road block and did not allow us pass-by!! The road was close up almost from 2:00pm till 7/8 pm! That day, after school and takes part the competition, after that, rushed back to home by Monorail n LRT! Shiak man, lots of people there, in the Monorail station, we wait almost 3 times, lastly we decides push us into the sardin can!

Back to school almost 7pm, gonna watch concert held in our school, but guess what time I reached school? 9pm lo( Dad was not let me go before =P)!!! Omg, the dancers were so geng! Love their show!! haha, KC chinese folk dance not bad too la.





Mei bei n Kimmy


Kimmy n Ashley



Dancing


Kimmy and I

I did not finish watching the show, because daddy to early fetch me back! ><





/