RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Saturday, July 25, 2009 | 11:41 PM | 0 hearts?
hug Pictures, Images and Photos

TIRED.

Appreciate to school care about our future. Going TAIWAN EDUCATION FAIR today, held on HOTEL ISTANA. Erm, it was too bored for me, because I don't think I was able study abroad!!
The purpose that I go there just for CALORIES CONSUMPTION! =P
My legs was broken now! Too tired already~ We are wasting time to waits bus, get enough cop for recycle bag, chatting and etc! After that, me and ying yee stayed at shi b house and waiting my mum to fetch us. Fortunately, I was finish my report there! =P

These few days, I was looks like living in a WAR PLACES. My class was happened some unhappy affair, but, Trial and SPM was nearest, hope everyone pay more attention on it! 'Busy' was around us! I hope my volition will be steady, I want start to study now onwards!!!!

Bless me.

Night, dudes!





/