RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Thursday, July 2, 2009 | 8:51 PM | 0 hearts?
I'm so LUCKY?

Fashion Pictures, Images and Photos

Everyone was talking about NS yesterday!!! Me check before through sms, but I think me was lucky, because it reply me as this, 'Minta maaf, "my IC no. tidak dipilih. " wtf! But me check yesterday at school from the net, waliao, it say 'Tahniah dan semoga jaya!', wtf! I think this was a BAD NEWS to me! I don't want go!!!!

Sigh, maybe next year will stayed in school to study senior 3. Hope I won't go there for the training! But a lot of people say very funny at there, despite it was a 'FUNNY TRAINING', me still in the same decision,NO, NO, NO! XP

Whatever SPM is more important now! Peeps, all SPM candidates lets cheer up together!

young love background Pictures, Images and Photos




/