RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Wednesday, June 10, 2009 | 11:45 PM | 0 hearts?
넌 나의 반짝반짝 스타야

Sigh, Wednesday already!!!!!!!This will be the last week of holiday. Why so fast punya????? *shiat man*

Upset, haven done my homework and didn't pay much attention on study!!*wth*

Guess what I'm doing now? Other than blogging, I'm learning korean languange online. Long time didn't do revision, hope I won't forgot! =P
Because this sunday will celebrate FATHER'S DAY at my fav. restaurant DAORAE!!!! Sister tell me, the boss will ask some question, if you can answer it, you can get 50% discount!!!!!!!! OMG, must study korean hard now! WTF, why this passion is not on my studies(i means exam!)
Both excited and tense. I hate Sunday but I'm waiting that day also.wtf

Dudes, blessing me that I can finish my essay today!!

p/s: Want to know the meaning of my korean title? Ask me bah! =P




/