Saturday, June 27, 2009 | 6:12 PM | 0 hearts?
Woohoo, the 2nd exam is officially end! I know the other challenge haven pass yet, but let me break awhile first lar. I think the exam is EASY in this time, sigh, whatever, I know I can't get a good result punya lar.
Sigh, my add maths argh! Don't get less than 50% marks, if not, I will suicide! =P
Become a hyper-girl these two day, waiting the day of exam finish.
Erm, got two crazy guys chat with me, they are killing me!!!! Got a boy, (I think he know me from facebook), name Bryan. Introduce ourself, later he want my phone number, ask a lot of my private, invite me shopping with him at MV, after that, suddenly say I'm pretty and start 'gao bai' to me, says I LOVE YOU. But I just refused, because me really dunno who you are!
Besides that, still got the another guy, asking me know what mean of 'masturbate' anot? Then he explained to me, is 自慰! wtf!!!!! Euks! Gonna block him, but now I'm still keep chatting with him. Whatever, I won't feel he is a MOSTER.
Woohoo..
A crazy decides, we are going cinema later almost 11:15pm. Watch TRANSFORMER! Brother say very nice wor. Hopes it won't make me feel sleepy lar.
Super hungry now! Didn't 'fill in' something to my stomach, stop yelling,pls.


