RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Friday, June 5, 2009 | 1:43 PM | 0 hearts?
GENTING ONE DAY TRIP

Haha, how long you didn't visit GENTING? I'm sure everyone should go there before, there is HOTTEST PLACE in our country! =P
Erm, so sien to stayed there. Daddy go the 'casino' gambling, after that, mummy bring us played in the indoor theme park! I love the basketball machine, it's FUN.
I'm a So Poh!=)

Beloved mummy and Daddy






Brother wanna play Roller Coaster! Yeeps.

Fat daughter vs Pretty Mummy

Mom:POKER FACE
Me with fake view of China. wtf, I look so sleepy.

Waiting the BRAVE BOY-BRO.

TREASURE BOX.
Your turns:Poker Face






Dinner Time: Vietnam restaurant


Daddy's coconut prawn, omg, it burning!

The FAT boy.

Yummy~
I think I can't visit Genting in this sunday, because I back to grandma house. swt.





/