Sunday, May 3, 2009 | 12:11 AM | 0 hearts?
ExhaustYeah~ I'm gonna crazy now! Homework still haven finish yet, gods! So bored these few days, no shopping, just stay at home. Sigh.
Mummy back from hospital already, the operation is success. =) She hates go out! So we just can listen to her order!!! =(
So sorry to my dearest mummy, because I have convict with her. Sorry, mum. Me acknowledge to my bad habits! ' Black face'.
Stupid me was wasting the 3 [s]happiness [/s] days, sleep all days, eat all days, helps mummy!
Really exhaust, so tired to forced myself! I have planned the TIMETABLE, so I must follow it *strict*.
Dance practice drive me crazy so. My toe is bleeding. But the most funny is the expression of the 'dai ke' teacher, while she looks at my bleeding toe, she say 'Yer, so e xin, you want to wash ur it anot?' =) So hate myself, why I can't do the best in this performance!
Hohoho...Monday is Bee's birthday loh. Must made she feel FISH in class! =P lalalala~
Haven think about her present! Hey, give some suggestions, pls!
Darl sis back from BALI. Thanks to her souvenir ah! Love it much~
I♥ BALI?Aiyaya~ Can't stop share the videos again!
-BIGBANG VERSION-
-NEYO Version- *So sick- Original*
1:25am now. Midnight?! Gonna sleep. Ciao~


