RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Sunday, May 3, 2009 | 8:52 PM | 0 hearts?
CONFUSED

1 week pass. I just likes a PIG, lazy to touch my 'friendly' hw. However, I have done some of it! =P

LOL. My chinese essay gonna minus 10 marks already! What's a new rule for us? My 'pity' 10 marks, *fly away*

FAMILY. A warm word. But I don't think so because my family always gets convict! Freaking FRET to me. I'm curious about my friends their family? Did they same with me? Parents always fight with their useful mouth? Apologize to my mummy, she is a patient now, but we are useless, can't help her!!

Wasting my time now. Coz I'm waiting 12am and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my buddy! lol.
I want be the first. Don't steal with me =P

Feel excited , Sport Days! hoho~




/