Saturday, April 4, 2009 | 9:49 PM | 0 hearts?

WEE.
Ya. I'm successfully hang out with them. Thanks dad helps! Let's start the Times Square's day tour story. First, around 11am reached shi b house after that, we are waiting his dad back from the meeting. In the processing to wait, shi b show her playing technique to me, show off? =P
We wait and wait. Almost 11:45a.m. Shi b dad back! Hooray~ Can start our day tour! Aiyor, but they will go Low Yat Plaza take their Mp4!!! Finished all stuff, eventually, we reached there. Pity chai sing was wait us there almost 1 hour! Baskin Robins, the sign for us to meet there. ^^
We plans wanna play in the theme park 1, but too expensive, RM37+/- per people leh! Then we changed to plan B, watch movie! 'MOUNTAIN PEOPLE MOUNTAIN SEA' can use to discribes the situation. After that, we just can shop there. Helps someone to changed her looks but she is unwillng. Someone haven eat her breakfast, so we enjoy our lunch at Shabu Shabu. I want complain it, bad service! Won't go there anymore!
Happiness time always pass quickly, after finish the lunch, continue our shopping! But first, i want changed my shoes, it hurt me.*pain* Buy the cheap cheap flip flop~UGLY! I can't choose anymore, coz my foot very pain! We are planning buy bags there, but no 1 is suit to us. Abandon.
Continue the borings shops shops. Haha, the most funny things is, we take photo beside the false door, embarrasing while ppl watching us. Almost 4 pm, chai sing wanna back home and tuition, sigh, just left me and shi b. Shi b want change her hairstyle, cut fringe! I want also, but I really scared while I tied the bun. Really bored while waiting. After that, we buys hair clips the, haha, i choose the flower flower 1. Big Flower!! Finished shop there, the must do there is buy the bread story's bread before leave there! I like their bread, lucious. Peeps, we are rush to Monorail and back to Tasik Selatan, so rush!!!!! Fortunately, we are lucky at all, didn't waste much time on waiting.
Times Square's Day Tour End here. =)
My new FLOWER hair clips! nice?
'SHOPAHOLIC' the shoes store.
Finished shopping!*************************************************************************************
Found the another thing from my mum's closet, look at this single, nice? 'BEST FRIEND GOOD'

Smiling Ashbin.


