RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Wednesday, April 15, 2009 | 9:40 PM | 0 hearts?

This is Ain't Easy Way To Go !

Sigh. The total marks of the subjects are out! Wasai, am I really suit the route of science? But I really wanna be a DIETITIANS! That's my dream! But my chemistry really bad, just 51% only! This subject is very important to me, because I need set up the feeding for the patients!!!! Sighhhhhhhhhh. Whatever, I won't give up! Challenge start.

Hohohoo~ My form teacher aka chemistry teacher teaching the most important chapter today 'CARBON COMPOUND'. I hope I can handle it with stability. -Single convalent bond, double convalent bond, alkanes, methyl, methane, bla bla bla...' U drive me gone crazy. Guess human is ORGANIC COMPOUND or INORGANIC COMPOUND? Drum rolls~~ Answer reveal : Human is an organic substance! =P Because we contain C and H. (C-carbon, H-hydrogen)

Tomorrow is Thursday already, got co-curriculum! OMG, it will be very 'funny', because the performance will show on Teacher's Day!That's my challenge again! HELP.

I'm spent much time sit in front the com, switch off my blog now! Bye.




/