Thursday, April 2, 2009 | 9:02 PM | 0 hearts?

TEMPORARILY
Yeepees! First 1st exam finish. haha, just likes our Maths teacher say 1, it just short-term. Sigh, I can prediction about the WORST result! Today is the last day of 1st exam, adv.maths n EST. My adv. maths ah, I think I can suicide now! Never get less than 50%, I hope this time won't also.
I know I didn't pay much effort on it, but I will start now, change my study style. I don't want my SPM get a worst result.
During the exam period, me everyday only sleep 2 or 3 hour only. That's the consequences of didn't prepare it before!! Cry yesterday, because I scared my adv. maths, don't want get 20%. Here I want appreciate to colour star and bluestorm,Thanks! MATHS is my all in my life! I know must do more and more practice, but I have no confidence to do it wen teacher didn't give the answer!*crazy* Must change the attitude. =P
Saturday maybe will hang out with Bluestorm them, coz haven't ask permission from parents!
OMG, someone get a good result again! Chyi xue jie, you very geng ah!!! 27/30. I hope I can same with you. Teach me some!
Recently hooked on figure skating and ballet! Nice gesture. Watching videos now. Ciao!
-FIGURE SKATING-
-BALLET-
Enjoy it ya.

