RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Thursday, April 9, 2009 | 8:44 PM | 0 hearts?

FIZZY BORN.

I hate Thursday deeply! haha, because double period of maths and double period physic and the other main reason is co-curriculum. Super~~Tired!!
But, today is a free thursday, entire school are busy for class photo capture or co-curriculum 1..
As usual, my other k-pop friend,yi ning, always chat with me about TVXQ in thursday! She is TVXQ! loyal fans, just same as me. =) Help me buy their latest japanese album 'secret code', can?

After this week, must start working hard on my studies!! Don't play play ah. Study is a happiness things, = =? This week is a RELAXING WEEK for me. =P After exam, must get a rest 1 mah..
I know this is too long for me, whatever, I don't care it 1st.

Search the information about my loviee,iPod!! I love this muchieeee..Buy for me!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<


Do you feel hot these few day? I can bear this weather anymore, it kill me! Oh-la-la. HOT HOT HOT~

What happen to youtube ah? Can't normally broadcast, youtube sucks. So,I will post some videos here and watch here. Hope you enjoy so! Bye~


Super funny!!



Envy, during famine can c them also!










/