RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Tuesday, April 7, 2009 | 10:57 PM | 0 hearts?
Casual looks.

GO AHEAD!

*Sinister smile*,because my sejarah objective correct 24/40! I know that's not a good result, but I just finish study two chapter. Sigh, dunno the reason, I can't finish study my sejarah every exam include the test!! Erm, my seat neighbor was get an unsatisfactory result, she was cry almost half day, I just can say, how much you put effort on it, how much you will get back, so don't be sad anymore, look ahead! Your target is your SPM!
So hate myself I did not to the best for my 1st exam...Does everyone get a good result?

So tired to chat with someone, I know he care about me, but he really trouble on me! Feel guilty to him, because he really a good guy, whatever how much I hurt him, he respect what I do to him. 'Sorry sorry sorry'- super junior's latest song!

wtf, I online now, because I'm waiting the korean music programme but it didn't broadcast!! Change the transmit time? >< Waste my valuable time.

Good luck to Kelly, the girl who get a ballet exam tomorrow! So is time to go. lol Bye dudes!
The smiling ashcan! Remind you keep smiling everyday. =)




/