Saturday, March 7, 2009 | 7:28 PM | 0 hearts?
TOPCharisma
Haha..Please pardon me! I'm acknowledge me is a narcissist. Don't you same with me? He is quite handsome right?! =P
Phew, finally I have 2 days of holiday. But, it just for study and finish the endless homework!! Meet Elynn today and we started to chat, she looks like a HYPER CRAZY girl! SUPER ACTIVE. I think she study study until 'ki siao' already. ^^ After that, starting our Gossip in life, discuss about Healthy, Food calories and else. We have the same dream, that's became a DIETITIANS! Yeeps~ *My dream really can become true?*
Finally, the chemistry test is over! My form teacher also my chemistry teacher, she is a good teacher. She let us open book, but I don't think that's good, because that's mean we are weak in this subject. Long Sigh.
Exam is around the corner, every teacher are remind us that is the time to study larh. Thanks teacher, but we really don't have much time to study. We are so tired and we also trying to be hardworking, believe me.
Other than that, very grateful to my xue mei Lynn, who same with me, like TVXQ! ^^ She help me buy the album! Thanks a lot. xoxo~
My dinner for today just a cup of apple juice without sugar, because I'm still diet-ing.
Learn the dance from the music video! Gee, gee, gee.. Fret about my legs, dunno how to let it become more slim! Who can teach me?
Tomorrow should start finish my homework and start to memorise the oral and lisan script.
CHEER UP!


