Saturday, March 21, 2009 | 7:09 PM | 0 hearts?

SERIOUSLY, I NEED HELP.
My pet phrase again, TIME really pass quickly! OMG, still left one day!!!!! My homework,My EXAM, me really don't no how to face it. Looking back before,what I do in this holiday? Just sleep, eat, study, exercise. A bored holiday. Actually, I'm go hospital visit my darling mummy. =p
I need a SHOPPING! I want a New watches! New sneaker! New handbag! iPod! Macbook! Peeps! But the last two things just dream nia. I will buy after finished study high school!
Congratz to someone, got a new BF. The boy is secret love of she! How was the feeling, shuang right? =P R.O.M.A.N.T.I.C?
Wei..wei, EXAM is coming soon!!! Why somebody look not so care about it? I think I'm a loser again! I can't finished all the chapter in time. *cos I'm lazy PIG* Can someone who study in Sr2ScB student tell me the reading report how to do? Freaking about it! = =
8:38pm. They haven't have their lucious dinner! Daddy, can us eat STEAMBOAT? But I the answer is NO! Sigh, pretty sista is celebrating her boyfriend birthday party! Why she didn't invite me? Hmmph~
Whatever, enjoy yours last day of holiday. Blek!



