RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Saturday, March 14, 2009 | 7:25 AM | 0 hearts?
photography Pictures, Images and Photos

A LONG SIGH !

Exam viva!? Who say that? Exam make us haggard. So tired when you are prepared it!
I want reverse to another topic! Let's turned.
*Laughing*, hey, dudes, still remember what I tell you last post? Ya. I bought the TVXQ! new album (version C), freaking CD! There was so simple, just one piece of CD ,lyric and some few their pic. = = The CD cost RM47.00! I don't recommended you buy this version! =P
I'm planning buy MP4/5 after exam! Who can introduce me which brand is most good?
So, my saving money will finished! EFFORTS TO SAVES MONEY $. Can't lives without you, money!

Wake up early today, my dumb dumb brother go to school already! Yepeees, I can use to computer! Every time I'm using the computer, he will kick me out! Didn't let me use!!! *wtf* Your brother also same with mine one? Then, you also pity just likes me. ^^
Hugging my bio reference books and notes, the reason is I want start study today! I want get a higher marks in my exam! 'Bio ah, bio ah, you made me interest about you, but why you so hard to let's us get the best marks?...*the song I made for this subject*
The holiday for this year is a unhappy vacation! Everyone( means all Sr2) was study freaking hard! Dun want be a loses, of course include me!

Sigh, dunno how is my future? curious-ing..
Me really can be a PRO-DIETITIANS? Put it other sides first, here still got another important mission, that's work hard in my SPM! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL Sr.2!

p/s: Kimmy take full rest ah! =P


My New Stuff:
Front side

Back




/