Wednesday, February 25, 2009 | 12:01 AM | 0 hearts?

SHAKE IT.
Feel stress..Because just left about 28+/- days then is the 1st exam alreday. Haven't prepared it 200%! How I gonna get a test on March? Study by myself? How to study? If I got trouble, who can help me? Damn it! So, the conclusion is.. STUDY BY MYSELF!
I'm addict watching the drama, but I must pay more attention on my study 1st. So, maybe after exam or during holiday, I will borrow the disk from friends. Nice drama and nice theme song! Peeps~
Beside this, I'm fat now! So, hope I can loss more n more weight. Sigh, because of stress? =(
Hoop~ the things help me to became a slimmer! ^^
Night is so horrible, everyone are sleeping, just left you in the night, coz HAVEN FINISH HW YET! *kesiannya*
Bye.
I'm addict watching the drama, but I must pay more attention on my study 1st. So, maybe after exam or during holiday, I will borrow the disk from friends. Nice drama and nice theme song! Peeps~
Beside this, I'm fat now! So, hope I can loss more n more weight. Sigh, because of stress? =(
Hoop~ the things help me to became a slimmer! ^^
Night is so horrible, everyone are sleeping, just left you in the night, coz HAVEN FINISH HW YET! *kesiannya*
Bye.

