RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Saturday, February 28, 2009 | 12:31 AM | 0 hearts?
Frustrated.

QUIVERING.

Yeah, tomorrow no school. Free? Sigh, I'm still got more and more homework haven't finish! So happy, today finished 2 test already. But, monday still got test again. Sigh and Sigh. You know why we so scared got test anot? We are so tired and no more time to study for the test. Homework occupies our whole time, the hw haven finish, we must rushed with the time and study about the test. *we are a robot?*
Later will continue doing my hw, sleepy now. But I should have volition to finish it today! =P

Paradise= Heaven?
Shuyi mummy, you became my translator already.^^
Thanks for your helps. xoxo.


Peeps! I have a lot of Music Video want share with all of you.
All is about korean artist.
Very nice!


1.STRONG BABY-VICTORY SEUNG RI

Sexy? =P Don't complain me, after watch this hot show.

2.GEE- GIRLS' GENERATION

Envy their legs!

Share both of this first. Give me comment, after watch this. Thanks.




OFF.




/