Wednesday, February 25, 2009 | 8:35 PM | 0 hearts?

.VOLITION.
Someone was complain to me, because my blog too short. =P No time to post a lot larh. Busy-ing in school things. Phew, fortunately our wisely maths teacher didn't come. Yeah. Happy because we have more time finish our another homework. Everything is rushed, I can't catch the beat!! Feel sleepy when physic period, I can't totally understand what he teaching. Haha, need the help from the girl who sit beside me, chai sing. ^^ I'm a numskull in this subject. Majority during the physic period, they will starting yak, feel boredom to this subject. But I can't do that, because SPM ah! It exactly violations of my life. Every study who sit for SPM this year became obligate in their studies! *stifling* We via this result to get a good college. Sigh.
Learn some new word today, grateful to shuyi mummy who explained the word for me. I'm bother, right? haha. Tomorrow Thursday already, 1 weeks will pass soon. Alamak! Exam,exam,exam! IT KILLING ME SLOWLY! Other than that, tomorrow still got co-curicculum, you know I'm tired anot?
This friday is a hysterical day, got 3 test ah! How to prepared it? So, I will prepared the chemis later~ Peeps! *feeble* Hope i successfully finished it!!! Hulala~
Oral, lisan all will start soon! Lazy to memorize! yuuuks!
My messy table, I have no places to do hw now. ^^
Dudes, let's work hard together!
Someone was complain to me, because my blog too short. =P No time to post a lot larh. Busy-ing in school things. Phew, fortunately our wisely maths teacher didn't come. Yeah. Happy because we have more time finish our another homework. Everything is rushed, I can't catch the beat!! Feel sleepy when physic period, I can't totally understand what he teaching. Haha, need the help from the girl who sit beside me, chai sing. ^^ I'm a numskull in this subject. Majority during the physic period, they will starting yak, feel boredom to this subject. But I can't do that, because SPM ah! It exactly violations of my life. Every study who sit for SPM this year became obligate in their studies! *stifling* We via this result to get a good college. Sigh.
Learn some new word today, grateful to shuyi mummy who explained the word for me. I'm bother, right? haha. Tomorrow Thursday already, 1 weeks will pass soon. Alamak! Exam,exam,exam! IT KILLING ME SLOWLY! Other than that, tomorrow still got co-curicculum, you know I'm tired anot?
This friday is a hysterical day, got 3 test ah! How to prepared it? So, I will prepared the chemis later~ Peeps! *feeble* Hope i successfully finished it!!! Hulala~
Oral, lisan all will start soon! Lazy to memorize! yuuuks!
My messy table, I have no places to do hw now. ^^
Dudes, let's work hard together!

