RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Friday, January 23, 2009 | 11:20 PM | 0 hearts?

The jacket I most like.

Hurray! I'm excited. Ya~Babe, the Chinese New Year is coming soon. Have a reunion meal tonight.(the exactly reunion day is on this Sunday). Tomorrow family n I will go Pulau Pangkor enjoyed our Sweet Sweet Chinese New Year! After that, except my father then we will back to grandma' house.I love there very very much, the air of there is fresh.(Fresh oxygen is good for us). lalala~ =P I'm so envy the kampung life, quite easy and relax! ^^

The school won't give student a peace holiday. They didn't hope student free in their Chinese New year vacation, because a lot of school hw is given by the school teacher!!*wtf* My desires sweet sweet vacation is ruin! Sigh!

Just now back from my aunt's house, cause mama got something wanna give her sista.
My aunt live in aparment/condo, there was very scary! DARK+QUITE SILENT. Will u same with feeling with me? XD *nehnehnibubu*

So,will not update my blog these few day lo! Enjoy your new year vacation!
Now I'm so tired and sleepy. Bye and night, dudes!

Happy New Year!! XOXO.

Labels:





/