RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Monday, December 15, 2008 | 11:04 AM | 0 hearts?
vintage is love Pictures, Images and Photos

Yesterday is my elder sis her birthday! We just simple celebrate with she. Mama give her a JADE NECKLACE!*Why mama didn't buy present for me?UNJUST!* But the most I envy was the present given by her BF.Know what the present?Guess it,please?*haha* Ok,let me announce the answer.Present given by sis's BF:A box of cutee mini cupcake, Camera(Sony skinny T77,pink in colour), heart shape chocolate!Envious right? I want that CAMERA!My sis last year birthday, her BF buy MP4 for she.So happiness ya! Of course,sis got share the cupcakes with us! It already in my stomach on this morning =)*yummy* I still remain 1 in my tupperware =P .

Will show u the pic next post! Must back to here ya!

Today is JUNSU OPPA birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNSU!
Photobucket


Exercise for today:rope skipping(about 600 times),hula hoop(1 hour) =)
Go!Go!Go! GO AHEAD~




/