Wednesday, December 10, 2008 | 6:05 PM | 0 hearts?

Update! Ya.I'm back! Still remember my last post? (about Low Yat da) Sigh, we didn't bring any booty!!**(wigging&despond) Bapa just 走马看花! Aiyoyor~ Me didn't like go gai gai with he!
Yesterday confabulate with friend. My poor phone problem occurs, what problem you know? The phone off automatically. Hey, I'm talking leh, how can you like that!!unfair
I wanna tell bapa but he sure will reject my request. Darling Mama say if me help her doing the work, then she will buy for me. But i resist that kind of work, just sitting there n just your hand can moving, BORED right?Now the phone just price RM699, cheap!cheap!cheap! Sigh,dunno when i can get it!! In additon, I'm also planning to buy Mp4. (dreaming nia)**
Ok, post until here. That person want use again!!! Toodles =P
Ok, post until here. That person want use again!!! Toodles =P

