RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Wednesday, December 24, 2008 | 10:53 PM | 0 hearts?

Tomorrow is X'MAS! Everyone was so happy to celebrate this festival, but i'm not enjoy in it, because my family they was ignore Christmas!!*ahem,are you same with me?*. I hope dad will bring us eat steamboat tomorrow! Erm, if can, I hope tomorrow will rain. Sigh, that's just my little desire in christmas. I hope my dreams come true. Now, me already stop to planned my daily meal, becoz that was uncertainly.Did you try this before? Milo plus cereal! I like it very muchiee¬*delicious* Milo plus cereal is my daily breakfast!! Cereal can LOWERING CHOLESTEROL! Good for health ya.=D So, you must try ya!!
I have to mention, 'TIME IS PASSING TOO FAST'. The new year was come early! *BOOM* =D

♥Merry Christmas to earthman♥

Labels:





/