RENEE


Born in Thang's family.
A girl who persuading in harmony and peaceful ♥




Tired!
Sunday, December 28, 2008 | 10:26 PM | 0 hearts?

Sibling!

OMG! My legs kena patah oledi! So so so tired today. Today is Family day, so bapa bring his child buy their NEW CLOTHES!*yippeep* =D We shop at TS. Cheap!Cheap!Cheap! RM10!RM15!RM20! nia. But me just bring 1 clothes back to home lastly(A Tee). >.< . My leng lui jie jie, she give me some opinion =P. She helping me choose the clothes, I like the clothes, but that clothes was sleeveless(not suit me).Here some dialog between us~
Pretty Sis: That's cute! You try it!
ME: Why you always choose the sleeveless clothes to me?! That was not suit me larh.Because I have great arm~~
Pretty Sis: How you know that's not suitable to u? You never try!Must attempt!!!
ME: Speechless!= =!!! (I think really not suit to me.Dude, are u agree?)

Finish shop at TS. We go JUSCO shop again!! >@< Sigh, just wanna buy bra from there. But we didn't do that action~because sis say the bra quite NAUSEA(Reason:everyone try it before!=D)
Blog untiil here 1st. I'm sleepy! =P Bye.My Darling!
*
*
*

Don't worry =) Be happy!




/