Food!
Thursday, December 4, 2008 | 11:49 AM | 0 hearts?

Vacation very sien ah!Sigh~Today same as usual,exercise with mama at the park.In addition,me also bring my dog,LUCKY,exercise with us! =P Mama with her friend enjoy their music and dance,then i'm bringing the unuseful dog promenade.But the dog don't want walk , forced to stay at there with it! Because of it , i can't do more exercise. Aiyoyor, got little bit waste my time la.I want to burn out the LITTLE VALUE CALORIES!!! Lucky ya, u also need exercise. So, time is precious, pls cherish the time!
Dada~LUCKY here! It quite cute rite?=P
Elynn go Japan today!so envious she =) . Kimmy also go sabah jor.She won't call me liao!='(..
These few day really enjoy in my work--Counting calories! Sigh~hope lose weight as soon as possible.I scared i will failure!! Some newspaper clipping about Awful CALORIES!!!
These few day really enjoy in my work--Counting calories! Sigh~hope lose weight as soon as possible.I scared i will failure!! Some newspaper clipping about Awful CALORIES!!!
*p/s: eat a lot of pineapple tarts these few day! *wtf*
Acquaintance calories
Fight with calories!!
Calories of local food
Calories of Fruit, Snacks ,Beverage






