Ohm!
Friday, November 28, 2008 | 12:57 AM | 0 hearts?
Guess what time is now?=)
I'm just wake up now!
sleep early today~
I'm just wake up now!
sleep early today~
about 11pm sleep..
wake up on 12:30am!*wtf
Why can't let me sleep until tomorrow neh..= =
Phew..
But fortunely..
Everybody sleep oledi..
I got chance to UPDATE!UPDATE! my blog!! *Pity Me*
I got chance to UPDATE!UPDATE! my blog!! *Pity Me*
Still rmb wat happen to the day before yesterday?
haha~
Ya.
is my DARLING MUMMY ..
her birthday!=P
I made the birthday card to she.
Let grade it!
Birthday Card!nice?=p
Mama scolding us(me+younger sis) just now..
Unfair my younger sis..
she always 'Dai sai' to me..
hey..hey..
I'm just wake up..
can't sleep anymore..
so..
use the com. larh..
y can't ah?*heng*
She say me sot de..
Wat larh..!sucks!Hate ppl say me CRAZY!
Sucks!!!
He call me again..
But me reject to accept his call!
No reason..
Sigh~
Me oledi be fed up with his call..
Dunno want to talk wat with he..
Erm..
Just want to tell he.
WE ARE FRIEND ONLY.
Blog until here.
continue enjoy my sleeping time lerh.
Ciao!



